size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
03-25-2023, 07:52 PM

The sympathy offered to her felt so very genuine that it brought more tears from the heartbroken fae. As Manea pulled her in closer, Ikigai buried her face in the purple fae's coat and cried her heart out. She knew that Manea wouldn't mind her fur getting a little wet. She was a mother after all and had surely been cried on more than once in her day. Deimos had been loving and supportive, but it wasn't the same as having her sorrow understood by another woman.

After crying herself out, Ikigai pulled back, her marbled eyes bloodshot and swollen. Dark ears shifted as Manea began to speak. She knew that there would be other children, but she had been so hopeful. Deimos had been so happy. So proud. Still, the words that the larger woman shared with her were soothing. Comforting. "Thank you," the black and white fae spoke softly. "Not just for today, but for always." Ikigai gave a little sniffle and raised a paw to wipe another tear from her eye. "You and Alastor have both been like parents to me since I've become part of Elysium. I don't know what I'd do without you." Iki loved Manea and she loved Alastor. Loved him more than her own father. "I'll be okay," she reassured the plum colored fae, a small smile on her lips. "I just need to heal up a bit and I'll be back to normal."

"iki"
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]