ardent

I like that you're not nice to me, I love your heart of ice.

Kyanite

Burūberu

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Fighter (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fig
03-25-2023, 08:43 PM
He beamed back at her.  If she said she had a plan then he trusted it, and he also trusted that she'd tell him what to do when the time was right.  Oh man, he was trying his hardest not to get too attached to the idea that whatever she had in mind could work, just in case, but his mind was already swimming with all the places he'd take her back home.  He could show her the runestones, or they could go to grapevine cathedral, or maybe they'd swim over to that one island with all the weird foreign structures on it and see what that was all about!  There was so much they could do and see.. together.

"It's not super far, a couple days south."  Took him and Wari longer, but that's because they were prone to lollygagging and a dash of tomfoolery.  "I'll probably start making my way around a little bit tonight then.. Find somewhere kind of nearby to sleep.."  He was more or less just thinking out loud at this point.  Find somewhere close, but not too close, because if he could avoid meeting Sir Sirius Fatalis then he certainly would. "No beach. Got it." He laughed.  Beru wondered what kind of wares they'd see tomorrow, and if he'd be able to buy something for Kite as well.  Not that she probably couldn't just get whatever the hell she wanted without him, being a princess and all, but that was something... romantic.. right? And earlier she said she wanted romance.  Beru couldn't help but feel like she definitely picked the wrong wolf for that if she'd been serious.
beru