size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-26-2023, 12:20 AM

Fuji all but snickered when he asked if she should wash up first, like, sure he had a point, but smelling like cat guts would probably afford her a more peaceful journey home or something. I mean, if you crept up on someone covered head to toe in blood and guts, would you fuck with them?

“Nah, I wanna sneak up on Tater or Tachi an' give 'em a big hug first.” And she was more worried about numbing the wound for the trip home than she really was about infection. Otis was a savage when it came to cleaning wounds and she knew she'd be in the very best hands at the end of the day, even if she did have to put up with her mother chewing her ear off the whole time... or worse... her silent judging stare...

Her brows drew down as she watched the way the boy was cradling her sword, “Yer ever used a practice sword before? We make'em outta bamboo at home, less chance o' takin' out yer own eye, and yer can get a good idea on what sorta length'd suit.” She cocked her head, surely the hallows wolves had sword wielders too, right?

“Speech”

Just move those left feet, go ahead, get crazy
[Image: i0F1X8z.gif]