An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-26-2023, 12:28 PM

They were not left waiting long. A woman appeared at the borders, one that approached them with assured confidence that Beauregard was beginning to recognize came with alphaship. Her green eyes appeared thoughtful, flicking over both Tanelan and himself. She greeted them and, to his surprise, it seemed that Fenix had already mentioned them. She knew of them! Beau smiled. That was a good thing. So far she didn’t seem too intimidating or mean and that was good too. Sure he’d always have a soft spot for his memories of Wren, the alpha who had really given him his start to life and had brought him together with Tan, with all those that lived inside of him. It would feel strange if any of them disappeared. They meant the world to the cream male. He hadn’t realized just how close they had all become but… being apart for too long just felt wrong.

Tanelan spoke and Beauregard shifted closer to him as a show of support. He was sure this was hard for him. Even back in Menagerie others seemed so focused on integrating all of his alters… and while Beauregard did believe they were all different parts of Tan he didn’t think they were meant to be as one anymore. Maybe that was selfish on his part? They all deserved to be who they were, didn’t they? And maybe they were fractured from the whole, but they were all different enough to be their own selves. Tan even gave a little history of where they had come from and he saw the alpha’s expression change slightly. Was it due to the mention of Menagerie? The fact Tan had confessed about the others?

...ah and there was a shift. Beauregard picked up on this one easily and, as Benson came front and center and pressed into him Beau curled his tail around him and offered the younger alter a warm smile. “Easy,” The ashen cream male told him. “You’re safe. I’m right here.” His blue gaze flicked to the alpha who had arched a brow. “Benson came out. I’m still learning what brings each of the others out but I believe being overwhelmed can be what calls Benson forth. He’s a good kid.” The youth chuckled.

“I’d like to ask we both be accepted into your warrior rank, if we may. Benson here uh, isn’t a fighter, but I know Tan and Mika can. And Henry can help with other tasks!” Fenix knew what he was doing, right? He wouldn’t have suggested they come here if the woman was just going to turn them away…?

"Talk, 'Think.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.