An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-26-2023, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 01:20 PM by Bellamy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ahh, so her hunch was correct. These two wolves before her were indeed the ones that Fenix had spoken of. Tanelan and Beauregard, more members, specifically older members, that were needed for her pack. The kids were all going to be moving into apprentice positions before long and more mentors would be a huge help. She listened as the purple male spoke, explaining that they had been part of Menagerie and also that he… lived with multiple wolves inside of him. This information as a whole caused Bellamy to arch a brow. She had been in Menagerie briefly but had not seen either of them. Huh… the mention of these “others” also had her curious. A wolf with multiple spirits, perhaps? If there were Divinities and Dreamends and all other manner of beasts, then sure, why not? It was the first she had heard of such a thing but hell, before she had met Gavroche she would have never thought a wolf would have wings either. Let alone a pair that molted in multiple colored feathered as his own did.

“I am familiar, with Menagerie… Wren had just taken my mate, myself, and one of my daughters in before she disappeared. In the events that followed, I chose to take the path of leadership myself, to avoid my family losing stability again.” Bellamy frowned. She had never found out what had actually became of the woman… but… that was life… sometimes you would never know. She watched as the male before her seemed to shift in demeanor, and how Beau was quick to comfort him. Ahh, so this was one of the shifts? Another one. Benson. Bellamy arched a brow and tilted her head ever so slightly to the side. Fascinating… how they held themselves alone was different… and though Benson didn’t speak she could get a feel for a different personality.

“You are both… all…? Welcome to be members of Ethne. For the time being you’ll both be place in the combatant rank, at your request, Beau. Once you have both settled, I’d like to get some more information the others that live with Tanelan.” Bellamy gave a small, sad smile. “Creatures of all walks and existences are welcome here, without needing fear of judgment or forced to change. If they are alright sharing one vessel, then they will be treated as any other member when they are present. It might take some getting used to though, and I apologize. I’ve never met another wolf with multiple spirits… identities… within themselves. The Divinities must believe you need each other, and that the main one can handle that.” Bellamy’s gaze softened.

“This territory, Cattail Creek, is our secondary territory. The main one is Lazuli Falls and behind the waterfall is the cave system where me and my family rest. If you need me for anything look for me there. You are both welcome to den where you choose. Just let me know once you’ve settled, alright?” Bellamy tipped her muzzle. “Welcome to Ethne, Beau, Benson.” The woman turned on her paws, heading back towards the falls and leaving the two males to their own company for the time being.

--Exit unless stopped.--

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.