Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-26-2023, 02:17 PM

Okay… maybe she hadn’t taken into consideration just how bad her mom looked right now. As a healer shouldn’t it have been part of her duty to make sure her mom took care of herself? Actually… what about her dad? Surely Gav was worried too? Or maybe they both just… didn’t feel comfortable trying to get the woman to do ask they asked. Lucy glanced at Bae-Syl as her ears fell a bit. She felt a bit guilty. She knew why her mom was pushing herself… and that was all the more reason why she wanted Bae to join. He could help. He was strong and Luce trusted him with her life. Blindly so. And her mom needed help, even if she wouldn’t admit it. She remained quiet for the moment, letting Bae answer the woman first.

Still, Lucette couldn’t help but smile a little. She certainly wouldn’t mind going on another trip with Bae sometime, but now wasn’t the time for that. At least not far beyond Ethne’s borders. Their previous adventures had been due to the hands of fate, after all. And while Lucy enjoyed their travels, it did feel nice to have a consistent place to lay her head down and be with her family again. He made his intentions known and Luce saw her mother arch a brow. She was quick to pipe up then. “I know that doesn’t sound good… but mom… you need help.” Lucy’s voice was quiet, a whine coming at the end of her words.

“Trying to be everywhere at once is killing you...” She glanced at Bae-Syl then. She… hadn’t told him. She sighed. “...we… had a predator come into Ethne. A tiger. It was starved and malnourished… and made a desperate attempt at taking one of my little sisters...” She heard Bells give a growl at the memory. “Mom has barely rested since then. Ethne has two territories, this one, and the main one at the Falls… I...” Lucette drew a breath and looked at her mom. “I will take responsibility for handling Bae’s mental health.” It seemed to be linked to being overprotective of her anyway so it should be fine, right? So long as he didn’t maul any of Ethne’s members cause they looked at her funny.

“Just… think about it. Leave Cattail Creek to Bae. He can prove himself that way. He’ll keep this territory safe, so you only need to be at the Falls… and stop spreading yourself so thin.” Lucette’s eyes flashed with worry. “You look ready to fall over… You need help!”

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.