An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-26-2023, 04:31 PM

While she wasn't entirely surprised to hear that the pair did not have anywhere to go from here, given the lack of a pack scent on their coats, she had more expected for them to want to go back to being loners. She knew many wolves that preferred to live on their own or in smaller pairs or groups so perhaps that would be the case for these two. Instead, Terra seemed forlorn and almost a bit hopeful in her mentioning that they did not have a home to return to and when she glanced over to Lotus as he spoke she was pleasantly surprised by his question over whether or not she had space available in her pack.

Manea's smile widened and she nodded easily. "There is plenty of room here in Elysium and I'd be happy to have you." When she created Elysium she had never imagined it being a refuge or as much of a collection of lost souls as it was, but she was happy with what her pack had evolved into. Being able to offer a home to those that needed it brought her an unexpected joy. "We can get your permanent living arrangements and positions in the pack set later. For now just continue to rest and heal and let me know if there's anything else I can do for you." With that she gave them both a small dip of her head and turned to leave, leaving the young wolves to the peace of the healing den once more.

"Manea Mendacium"