Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
10-22-2013, 06:50 AM

'There was no pain.' He admitted, and Epiphron simply smiled, dipping her head. "Even better then," she noted gently. If he wasn't the slightest upset at leaving his family, this was an even better outcome for him. "I can't say I've been in a situation quite like yours. My family is quite close." Epiphron wasn't bragging; simply sharing a piece of herself with this newcomer. She was growing more certain that he would find some kind of happiness here. "I, myself, have four children. Three by blood, and one adoption. I'm sure you will see them soon enough." They were hard to miss, especially after seeing her husband with his striking russet coat. Her children all bore the same coloration -- even the adopted one had a tan coat with a vivid white marking on her eye.

He noted the structure in the distance, and slowly she would adjust her vision to watch him. "Something the humans made," she noted thoughtfully. She'd never known them herself, but the stories had been passed on. "The two-legged creatures that used to rule the earth. I guess this is something that they made. I've heard all of their dwellings were like this." It seemed strange to her; so unnecessarily large for a home. "It's a good, stable structure in times when shelter is needed. But there's some strange things in there you need to be careful of." Eventually they would come upon the structure and she would slip inside, avoiding the large metal tractors and other various machinery -- which she, of course, had no idea what they were for. "Beats me what any of this is for... but careful of the sharp edges."