Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-22-2013, 07:59 AM

Iorwerth certainly would have agreed whole-heartedly with those words. Whilst he wasn't about to cause the girl any harm, her actions were completely unnecessary and an intrusion upon his life. They had no connection to one and other and she had plenty of family that she was far closer to, there was no reason to try pretend they were anything more than acquaintances to one and other. He was perfectly happy with that not changing either, and if she had followed hoping to change that she was about to be sorely mistaken.

"I came here after our cousins left." She stressed the word 'our' and for a moment the male feared that perhaps she was indeed attempting to fix the lack of relationship, to try persuade him to come with her and find Novel and Dutiron's children. He was well aware of the fact that they had left, his own departure had been around the similar time only he had chosen to keep alone and no matter what Cirala said he wasn't about to change his mind. He kept silent though, the explanation wasn't enough. To be honest he had wished to enquire as to why she was here bothering him now.

No further explanation was offered however and instead she turned the question back upon him. "I could ask you the same thing, brother." There was no shift in expression though he was far from amused by her words and tone. "That is not your concern." He responded simply, a rather unfair answer perhaps given the fact he had asked the question first, though it was her fault she had mus-interpreted his words. "I do not care why you left, why are you here with me rather than them?" He repeated the question, this time clarifying exactly what he had meant.