gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

03-27-2023, 03:38 PM
R equiem was not left waiting long before his phantasmal queen made her appearance in their bedchambers. The surprise that flittered across her features was his reward for his early morning efforts and he received them with a confident smirk. He knew what she liked and how to speak to her heart, but the red devil never grew tired of showing just how well he knew her. Caring for her felt right. Being her Haihefa felt right. Keeping his argent gaze on hers as she crossed the room towards him, Requiem couldn't deny just how much her positively ravenous look on her face turned him on. He was a carnal beast on the most normal of days, but tonight he was feeling those lecherous urges all the more strongly. Tonight was going to be so special for them, after all!

G iving a rippling flex of his muscles as he stretched out his long form, Req uttered a husky chuckle beneath his breath and gestured to the place on the furs beside him for Lurid to join him. "Intendo placere," he purred in response on silver tongue and gravely vocals. His muzzle tipped up to meet and return her tender kiss while she got settled in beside him, those dazzling holographic eyes eating up the spread that surrounded her. The luxurious furs, the fresh lupine hearts, the crackling fire, the crimson wine, and himself. "It was the least I could do to show you how much you mean to me—how much you've always meant to me," said the brute while he began to uncork the wine, allowing the fragrant scent of fermented grapes to fill the air in between the smell of raw flesh from their entrees. "It felt like how your Haihefa should treat you, darling."

W ith a wicked smile and a dark gleam in his bright eyes, Req slid one of the hearts in front of Lurid's paws, presenting her with her first gift. "This is where I was this morning." His explanation may not have been needed, but he knew Lurid had noticed his absence for a spell. Maybe it was his way of reassuring her that the only time he'd be gone was when it was in her interests. He tapped the edge of the plate with a sinister grin. "She screamed like hell as I carved it from her." For his own, he hefted the heart up in his paw like it were nothing more than a hare he had hunted. "Him... Well, he didn't wake up until my knife was already in his chest. By then, all he could do was watch." Another morbid chuckle rumbled in Requiem's chest as he lifted the heart in a grim toast, beaming at Lurid. "To your reign, regina mea. May your dynasty last a thousand lifetimes over." Bringing the heart to his muzzle, he held the glittering goddess' gaze as he sank his fangs into the fresh meat, tearing through chambers and ventricles as he feasted in her honor and glory. Once the first bite was taken, he spoke again, "I did have an ulterior motive to this beyond just seducing you, my Lurid. I have something I want to ask you. Something important."

"Requiem" | "Latin"

Warning: Requiem is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.