An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
03-27-2023, 10:38 PM
She loved the gasping sound of Irilyth exclaiming her name as she began her decent down her lover's body, savoring every part of her with tender affections as she went. Still, she fully expected Irilyth to have some kind of concern at Manea's own form of protest toward her husband and she got that concern in the form of Irilyth pointing out how Alastor was going to be furious with them. She glanced up to catch Irilyth's gaze, giving her a sly, defiant grin in response. "Oh, I'm more than sure, my love. It fact, I hope he's furious. I can't wait to see the look on his face..." She chuckled and grinned again before she continued on with her kisses and featherlight nibbles across her lover's pale fur, inching her way down her chest and stomach, a rumble of delight resonating in her chest. It had been far too long since she had gotten to devour this little fae that she loved and what better way to truly show Alastor that he had changed nothing than to make Irilyth scream in their bed? She was hardly ever the most gentle of lovers, but she did take her time, worshiping every inch of Iriltyh from nose to tail and everything in between, pulling out all of the tricks to bring her to the highest peaks of pleasure imaginable. Maybe she couldn't tear into Alastor over this like she really wanted to, but he could make her jealous and prove a point in her own way and that was almost as good.

- fade -

"Manea" & "Irilyth"