gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
10-24-2013, 10:03 PM

His bright blue gaze finally landed on the silvery form of the fea that stood over by the near by river. She was quite eye catching, he wasn't sure how he had missed seeing her when he had first approached. Perhaps she had just appeared? She had the build of a runner so perhaps that was what she had been up to. None of the less, he had been too distracted by his own thoughts before to notice either way.

Her scent showed obvious traces of the near by pack so he wanted to be sure not to offend her or threaten her in any way. The last thing he wanted was a pack of wolves to hunt him down. Really, the safest, and most comfortable, idea for him would be to just turn around and leave, but he really need to ask if his brother was here... Oh well. Might as well introduce himself.

Falk padded forward, moving toward the smaller fea in even, relaxed strides. He was sure to hold himself in a nonthreatening way and had a soft, friendly smile on his muzzle as well. He always felt confident when he was walking up to wolves, but as soon as he opened his muzzle to speak that shyness crept over him. "Hello, miss," he greeted simply, his voice a deep rumble. He noticed her two-toned gaze then, making him feel even more shy than normal. "She had to be pretty, didn't she?"

Falk gathered himself once again and continued, "Um, I'm hoping you can help me. I'm looking for my older brother. He's a big gray hued wolf with blue eyes. I'm assuming he still goes by Taurig. You wouldn't happen to know him, would you?" He felt like it was a long shot, but maybe he had been around this area before.

Speech
Thought
Others