ardent

I like that you're not nice to me, I love your heart of ice.

Kyanite

Kyanite

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (135)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
03-28-2023, 01:41 PM

She giggled at his own description of the companions they were raised on. It did seem like he had it pretty easy with his family. There were downsides to being a Princess, and she was starting to realise that in Beru’s company. She hadn’t realised just how many walls she had, until she watched Beru sail through them as if they didn’t exist. Travelling as a yearling, parents that didn’t mind what he did. No overprotective Warlord, and curfews and endless other things.

She liked the way he spoke but you’ll see mom’s more as if their escape was already absolute. That she’d be in his pack, and amongst his family. She shivered, wondering if she should be afraid of meeting his mother. Or if… it would hurt. Knowing her own was good.

“I’ll have to take you to all the crumbled wall sightseeing tours then.” She giggled. “I bet it was a wall. That wasn’t crumbled.” She nudged his side as she teased him, and picked up the pace. Half running now. “We’re almost there, and they’ll be blankets and food waiting!” She called out. She could feel the way the wind brushed through her damp fur. And food, food! Sounded pretty good about now.

"Speech"