size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Demisexual
03-28-2023, 07:16 PM
Cendrillion did not know what had drawn her back. The majority of her early time here, on this continent was had hardly been happy. She'd lost so much in her early life and it had been her father, and then uncle she'd lost here. One had been a loss she still grieved and carried with her, the idea of her father's body left in the snow, growing cold even as she was led away by her uncle... She'd been a child then, she hadn't known of course but she wished she'd thought to sear the last smile he'd given her into her mind because even now it was fading. Her uncle's loss was... Well more literal, she'd simply lost him one day, and she'd never seen him again, but neither had she found any indication that he hadn't simply walked off. There was much suffering, much grief here...

And yet. There was a sort of melancholic longing she felt tied to this continent too... The budding of a young crush. She hadn't understood it at the time, she'd been so wrapped up in her grief that the feelings that had been brewing had been tied up in it too. But now, she could understand it for what it had been. She was older, wiser in many ways, though this felt particularly foolish. She'd struggled to settle since she'd left Boreas years ago, and maybe she was just grasping at straws, drawing on the single strong positive feelings from her past to finally feel like she had a place to go... It was probably childish...

Though she guessed it was probably too late to turn back now, now that her paws were once more on the shores of the continent. She wasn't sure she'd ever been here specifically, but the small woman, she'd hardly grown since she'd last been here she would always be tiny it seemed, had found a place to tuck herself among the roots of the mangroves, a nice cozy place to rest after such a long journey, a place to hunker down while she considered what her next steps would be. She lay on her stomach, curled slightly though her head remained up as she allowed herself to rest, allowed herself to ruminate.

"Speech"

Image by Honrin
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

[Image: vLNuVP4.png]