Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
03-31-2023, 03:31 PM

Sedna would have whipped her head and thrown the man a do I fucking look like I'm okay? face, but her movements were restricted by the tangle of fine line that had her pinned in place, so as it was, the best she could throw him was a sidelong glare. But, she also didn't expect to see anyone else any time soon and didn't much fancy being stuck here for days. It didn't seem like this was a place people often came. She took a deep breath and forced a heavy sigh from her body. Unless he was the one that left the net here... “Caught in a fishin' net.” She reluctantly ground between clenched teeth. “Uh,” She wasn't very good at admitting she needed help at the best of times, but she managed to unhinge her jaw and she took another breath. Getting frustrated wouldn't solve anything. “Would yer mind givin' me some help ter at least get outta the water?” Between the two of them, they could probably manage to haul it out. She didn't expect him to stand in the water long enough to get her untangled.

“Speech”

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]