size
Large
build
Balanced
player

OverachieverScarredTeacherCritical Dodge!Double MasterSamhain 2022
1KCritical Attack!
04-01-2023, 12:13 AM

Hazel would plead the fifth on the whole trouble front. She was really doing her best to show the Warlord that she'd grown up. That, and maybe she was preemptively trying to prove herself to Azure too. Though his approval had meant little to her in the past... well, things changed. Sometimes things changed. It seemed that her relationship with the Armada's Champion was destined to grow even more complicated as time went on.

Sirius didn't take long to appear from the depths of the den. "How's the uh, spring cleaning?" It's a soft smile. She's fond of the Warlord, always grateful to the man that had saved her. Warmth and mischief really was becoming of her, especially now that she'd grown capable and strong with the help of the pack and their teaching. Still, there was a reason she was here. There was a reason she'd sought him out today. "I wanted to ask you what more I can do to prove to you that I'm worthy of promotion." It's a question in earnest. Hazel was fighting to prove herself, like she had from the day she'd been abandoned.

"Speech"