An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
04-01-2023, 11:56 AM

Dagrún walked forward toward the edge of the pool and settled down with her tail wrapped around her paws. It felt good to stop moving for a bit and let her body relax, at least for now. Once she got back up to her den she'd tend to the wound. Until then she didn't want to risk getting to stiff so she fidgeted every so often.

"I never realized there was so much to being an alpha."

Dag nodded. "Better you than me. There's too much to that sort of position for me to want to seek it but I don't think anyone really knows if they're cut out for it without trying. It will be nice to get the pups trained up." Dagrún had been giving the young ones space for now, mostly because she just wasn't sure how to interact with pups or how to discipline someone else's kids if they started getting on her nerves. This incident was a wake up call though that she needed to be more invested in the packs future.

If you happen to get such information again, I’d hope you’d check on it.

"Thank you, I appreciate that. I'm going to try to let it go though. I don't want to be constantly tethered to the past or the way I think our lives should've gone." The conversation turned to the Armada wolf she'd rescued and their tentative status with Ethne. Dagrún quirked a brow that they weren't necessarily on friendly terms but was glad to hear they didn't intend to make enemies. That was good. She'd have felt like an idiot if she'd rescued an enemy.

Bellamy stated that she had something in particular to as Dag and then laid out her thoughts. Dagrún listened quietly, thinking over what her alpha said before speaking. "I appreciate the recognition but I'm not quite sure what to think of that. I don't consider myself to be the most social of wolves. It might work best to add that aspect to the jobs of the Fanciers and Connoisseur's. I really enjoy fighting, like a lot. I'm happy to run specific missions for you til the rank of Fancier/Connoisser can be filled but I don't want that to be my primary role in the pack. I hope that's alright."