size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-02-2023, 09:22 PM
It was impossible for Artorias to resist an amused chuckle when Sirius confirmed that his first foray into fatherhood had put him through the wringer as well. Hey, at least that meant he was doing something right then! Seer mentioned bringing his children down to Ashen for a playdate with Venom's newest litter and Artorias visibly perked up at the news. "Venom and her new mate had puppies? That's wonderful news!" He and Venom were friends, but with the chaos of his own children's births as well as the Empire's move he hadn't been in constant contact with the Empress to hear the news firsthand for himself. He was of course overjoyed for it, especially since he knew how she had suffered when Hattori had left her. It was good to see everyone healing and carrying on in life in their own ways.

"You know you can count on us for anything, Seer, and our doors are always open to you and our family," said the Aegis to the Warlord when the older wolf mentioned bringing his pups down to the Hallows again at some point. He made a point to say "our family" because that's what they all were—one giant, eclectic and messy family. "I've been considering opening the Hallows as a school for weapons combat training too. If any of your young ones show a desire to learn a more unorthodox way of fighting, I'd be happy to teach them as well. The Armada is still the foremost force to contend with, but I don't see many younglings running around beating each other with sticks yet." Artorias chuckled at the thought and the memory of how his own training had begun so many years ago.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.