gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-03-2023, 10:21 PM

Dagrún seemed to share her feelings of getting the young ones trained up. It’d be good for the pack as a whole… but that meant her children would be closer to being adults… ready to face the world. She hoped. Bellamy wished she could shelter them forever, shrink them down and take their little wiggle bean bodies back to the den. She would listen to the viking woman speak, a small frown on her face. She… understood where Dag came from. She longed to somehow found her sister Analise, even knowing that she had been caught in that cave in… Rosemary and their parents were dead but… she’d never seen Annie’s body… but… was it right to pine after what could have been? What… should have been? It could never be that way now…

Bellamy was a bit saddened by the other woman’s response, yet, a smile of acceptance and understanding crossed onto her maw. “While I might have wished you said yes, I can appreciate your honesty, Dag. It does seem to be more of a task suited for those ranks… Maybe one of the young ones will take interest in them.” Bellamy shook her head and glanced back over the falls. “It is more than alright. Ethne members should be happy where they are, and with what they do. If you’re forced into a task you won’t enjoy, then why would you put your heart into it? Why would you be happy with it?” Bellamy rose.

“We should make our way down. We can have Gav look at your wound and give you some herbs to keep it tended to, if you’d prefer. And perhaps, once everything with the meeting is settled, I could convince you to go on a patrol with me sometime… maybe you’d be willing to share with me some tales of the Finnvi line?” It was an offer meant well, for the two of them to bond, and to help keep Ethne safe at the same time. For now though, she wanted to ensure that Dag’s wound wouldn’t get infected. Infected wounds were nasty business… risky for the infected, too. The last thing they needed right now was to lose a member.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.