gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-04-2023, 02:25 AM

Blue eyes remained on the inky stranger as Ban's words filled the cavern. It was quickly evident that the other She-Wolf wasn't put off by the intrusion. Blunt tones moved from the stranger causing Ban to wrinkle her nose in agreement. Banshee had always enjoyed a more temperate climate. The fanged babe offered a nod, "Yeah, same." Banshee shook offer her fur gently, far enough away from the other to not get her wet. Moving to a dry spot near one of the walls she decided to plop down on her belly with a huff. Her tail took it's placed wrapped around her hind legs in attempt to gather as much warmth as she could.

The stranger gave a name and thus Ban followed suit, "I'm Banshee, nice to meet you Cy." She took a moment to take note of Cy's scent, realizing she didn't recognize it's origing. Just picking up notes of citrus and cedar. "Are you from around here?" A pause. "I'm from a pack called Ashen south of here but I don't think I can trace where your scent is from."

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]