size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
04-05-2023, 01:41 PM

Once Albion gave her a response to confirm his presence she stepped a bit closer, realizing now as he walked out of the den that he was alone, but she still would have rather been safe than sorry in the end. Her obsidian gaze lingered on him as he came out to meet her, a little smile tugging at her lips until she remembered why she was here in the first place as he questioned what he could do for her. She glanced down at the ground between them with a flick of her white-marked ears flicking uncertainly. Around most wolves she was good at keeping her composure, following in her mother's footsteps when it came to maintaining a certain appearance to the outside world, but around Albion and Saracyn it was nearly impossible. She was sure that was some testament to how comfortable she was with each of them or how much she cared for them, but in this instance it was slightly unfortunate.

"We need to talk," she told him, not wanting to drag this out, but not really wanting to get to the point either. There was a heaviness and a tightness on her chest from how much she did not want to do this, but she knew she had to. She settled on her haunches, her tail curling around her haunches while still avoiding his gaze. "I... I have to break off our engagement," she told him quietly, her ears pinned back against her head. "I really, truly have enjoyed our time together and care about you very much, but... I've come to care about you too much. I want to be able to give you a real relationship and trying to split my devotion has become too difficult and will only become more messy as time goes on. I... I can't risk hurting you or Saracyn any more."

She finally managed to bring her inky gaze up to Albion, her expression heavy with remorse and guilt. "I'm sorry for putting you through this. I was trying too hard to have everything and trying desperately to still live up to the expectations of my family's laws, but... I just can't. It's nothing you did. You have been wonderful to me and I can't thank you enough for that. I wish things could have gone differently... but I can't live without Saracyn and I can't keep hurting him with my affection for you. You need someone that can give you the devotion you deserve and I can't be that for you."

"Avacyn Medacium"