gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
04-05-2023, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2023, 06:18 PM by Talyssa. Edited 1 time in total.)

She couldn’t help but brighten at her mother’s greeting- gently leaning into the touch that was offered. As she pulled back in time, the shift of movement before her gave a hint as to what the answer would be to follow. With obvious enthusiasm, Talyssa quickly settled onto her own haunches, vibrating with excited intrigue all the while. When she was assured that the grapes could wait- that there would always be time for them to spend together- her tail swiped at the ground in marked time behind her. She knew as much. After all, she had never been outright refused when it came to a lesson. Redirected, sure. But never had she been dismissed, and the support she was given only continued to feed that desire to know more. So when she was asked what exactly today’s topic was going to be, she entertained no hesitance in her response. “I wanted to know more about your family.” Talyssa answered- but immediately continued with a clarification. “The Armada, I mean.” Obviously they had lots of family in the Hallows, but she already knew plenty about them.

With the memories of their Fatalis family coming to visit, she felt compelled to relay the individuals that she recalled greeting her. “I remember meeting Grandpa when he and Grandma came to stay with us .. Kotori, Gossamer, and the other pups too.” But they were all individuals who were part of the entity of a pack. And trying to transition that train of thought into words was more difficult than she had initially thought. “I know who they are … but I have no idea who they are …” After hearing the words out loud, it dawned on her that she had contradicted herself. But hopefully, her point had been conveyed. “Does that make sense?” She asked lightly after a moment of hesitance, seeking out a sense of recognition or acknowledgment in her mother’s face.