gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-06-2023, 01:03 PM

Medusa’s change in disposition was fairly obvious and Ghoul didn’t blame her. After the events the woman had been put through, he would be suspicious if Medusa hadn’t questioned him. He listened to her barrage of questions silently until she was ready to hear him out. In those moments, as his ruby eyes lingered on Medusa, he felt Cricket press up against him with nervous shivers making his sore legs vibrate. Instinctually, he lifts his paw and pulls her closer until she is tucked under him and out of the way.

“I found her in Sweetgrass Basin while I was exercising my legs,” he starts as he carefully chooses his words. “We haven’t been friends long. I took pity on her due to her circumstances and brought her directly here. If she has ties to my mother, they have not been made known to me,” Ghoul glances down at Cricket for a moment with a raised brow. “As feral as she behaves, I doubt she is nothing but a discarded runt on the brink of starvation,” his words are straight forward and to the point, even if slightly rude.

“So far, I do trust her. I’m sure she will agree to whatever you want her to do. I just ask that she be allowed to stay with me until she’s ready to be on her own,” Ghoul looks back at Medusa with a still raised brow. Would she believe him? She had no reason not to. Since the challenge’s outcome, he had had no wish to leave Insomnia. Life here had been decent and Medusa was friendly enough that he considered staying permanently.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.