size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-07-2023, 02:37 PM
Artorias was pleased to hear that both Mercury and Gwyn had made her feel welcomed and at home, as well as keeping her abreast of their laws and customs. He had seen Anthea spending much of her time with Mercury, though he didn’t know if there was something more there beyond a feeling of gratitude to the man for saving her life. The Aegis nodded to confirm the information she had received was accurate. "That is the long and short of it. We exist primarily to provide a place of shelter, healing, and second chances to those who need a little help along the way. The only thing forbidden explicitly in the Hallows is violence against anyone under our protection, whether that’s our members or our guests." Anthea’s kind words brought a brighter smile to Artorias’ muzzle. "Thank you for saying so. We do our best to make sure everyone who sets paw here feels welcomed and safe. This was my mother’s dream, and I like to think I’m keeping us on that path."

With the confirmation that Anthea was well aware of their laws and practices and could align herself with their ideals, there was really nothing more in their way. "In that case, then I’m honored and pleased to welcome you into the Hallows, Anthea. I hope you feel at home and find what you need here with us. The last order of business will be picking out a room for you to move into. Most of the rooms on the third floor and the entirety of the fourth floor are available. You are free to choose whichever appeals to you and decorate it to your heart’s content. I’ll have some fresh linens brought to your room once you’re settled in." Turning warm, welcoming amber eyes to his newest wolf, Artorias concluded their discussion with a simple question. "Was there anything else you wished from me before I let you go find your room?"

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.