Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-22-2013, 04:30 PM

She would silently chuckle at the Queen's words, the grey woman understood the light joke but also the seriousness. If she was to remain their best healer, she needed to be rested and not feeling ill, how else would things get done. But with the silence, it was quickly pushed aside by a question, one Loccian wasn't sure on if she should answer truthfully or partially. How did she feel about sending some warriors to help Valhalla.

In all honesty, she despised it. Valhalla was one of the largest packs in Alacritia, and it was their war. Seracia mostly had older and younger wolves along with pups, not many in their good years, so they needed to stay. They should have sheltered those who were older and and young like the messengers asked.

"I know it is your birthpack my Queen, but I am against sending our warriors and only other healer." She would say, not to upset the woman or anything, she kept her tone soft yet bland, not wanting to try showing one thing then come off as something she didn't mean. Grey orbs would remain forward, breathing and heart beat steady. "Yes we are allies, but to get involved could cause harm to our Kingdom as well. War is dangerous, and I would hate to see a repeat of what happened back home." She did not want to talk too much about it, didn't want to upset the Queen by voicing her thoughts.

Speech

Awesome table by WolfEyez <3