size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

Pride - TransgenderSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-07-2023, 01:49 PM
Success! He thought to himself, but now that she was here what in the flying hell did he say? Nirah hadn't expected Sparrow to know their names, after all this alpha obviously had family and other things to tend to. He didn't know where Recluse had gone, but right now he didn't really want to know where his mother was. There was a straightforward fact he knew, he was a prisoner due to a war that wasn't even his, he wanted to be a pirate he had decided. "The name's Nirah, I'm one of Recluse's sons." he felt maybe this was the best way to introduce himself. It'd only occurred to him that being born female felt.... wrong. Not that he had many adults in his life that he stayed in contact with. "I'm under the understanding that as I stand now there'll be these.... insomnia wolves looking for me." Nirah quickly explained, not knowing if sparrow was aware of this fact.

"I don't really remember much from the day that we came here. Quiet honestly I feel lost and I needed some help. I thought the alpha would know what to do. I want to learn something, I want to be a part of a pack and I'm already here so I was hoping you could make that happen for me... or show me how to make it happen that I be a part of the Pirate's plunder." Nirah could only hoped that he made a lick of sense. It was hard to wrap his head around the concept of the power play most other wolves seemed to be a part of. He'd learned that life was chaotic but he'd try to turn that in his favor always.