gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-08-2023, 12:41 AM

Deluge snickered as the Armada wolf pulled away and a brow arched wondering if she was going to have to deal with him bitching about an itchy, slobbery mouth when they were done or if he was one of those wolves whatever made her fur glow played nicely with. When he went to throw a foreleg over her shoulder, she dipped a little lower to give him a chance but giggled all the while. "Not even gonna bother to get my name first?" She taunted, swinging her hips back to knock against his own and try and get him off balance. Her horned head pulled down to snap at the foreleg that remained on the ground. They would probably end up in a tangle of limbs on the ground at this rate, but she was having a great time.

"Speech"

Deluge vs Dread for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Companion 1: Common Gull - Male - Flying
Companion 2: Lapwing, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Cat Claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Muntjac Antlers - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bioluminescence - Defensive
Skills: Advanced Hunter & Master Navigator
Specialty: Fleet-footed
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.