An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
04-08-2023, 10:17 AM

Dagrún was glad Bellamy wasn't offended at her decline of the offer. She was flattered but after living as a loner for so long and learning to rely on herself she had a keen understanding of her skills and diplomacy wasn't really one of them. "Thanks, I appreciate your understanding and I agree. Maybe if one of the young ones takes an interest they can start training early for that task. Are any of them more social butterflies than the others?" A social wolf would likely enjoy meeting new wolves from other packs. Dag tended to keep to herself and really only engaged with others when she stumbled into them.

Dag nodded. "Yea, that would be good. The journey has definitely inflamed it and though I tried to tend to it on the way I'm not that sensible with healing tasks." Sure, she could cobble some basic wound care together but it was sloppy at best. "Sure, I'd be glad to. My mother has told me many tales of epic warriors, dangerous monsters, and all kinds of spirits and gods." Here belief in such things tended to waver but she enjoyed the stories all the same.