Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
04-08-2023, 10:30 AM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis chuckled as Sparrow stumbled back and exclaimed that she'd grabbed the wrong bottle. Pyralis waited for a moment, letting the pirate captain try to puzzle out what she was seeing. She was growing used to the disbelief surrounding her new form and it was a surprise she held as well. By all accounts she shouldn't have been here. She didn't know why she was this way, how long it would last, if or when she'd go back.

"What? You mean you hadn't lost it a long time ago?" Pyr teased. Her grin soon faded and she stepped out of the wine barrel, floating easily through it, hovering a few inches above the floor. "I'm really here, in some sort of ghostly form. I don't know why." Was this something to do with Abraxas? Something to do with that statue and the strange autumn? Perhaps the firefly apparition? She couldn't say.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!