size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
04-09-2023, 02:56 AM
It took, perhaps, too long for Halo to notice him there. She'd managed to free the plant and set it carefully within the basket that her little friend carried, before Mr. Racoon once more scampered to find more of the late winter plants they'd been hunting for. The pair of them had a sort of quiet, easy understanding. All of her was quiet, tucked away within whatever seasonal depression the north seemed to have planned for her. Quiet until... oh dear. Halo's soft eyes went wide at the sight of him.

It was a Wile E. Coyote sort of falling down. The healer's heart squeezed, and she was already crossing the space between them with careful, concerned steps. "Oh gosh," was her soft response. Her words are barely spoken, instead breathed into the space between them. Her assessment was quick, largely focused on the angle of the boy's neck. Was that... was that correct? It seemed so, but it was hard to be sure from this angle. "I'm here, I can help." Soft spoken as ever, carefully nearing the pale, crumpled creature in the muddy snow.

"Can you wiggle each of your paws?" It's a diagnostic question. Halo stepped to the side, getting a better view of those paws from where she stood.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]