An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
04-09-2023, 03:50 AM
The life of the vikings-- wild. Free. Untamed and unhinged. Likely emphasis on the unhinged bit, but that was okay. Really, they'd gotten this far just as they were. Just as they had been. Just as they would always be. Viðarr knew well enough that he couldn't and wouldn't change for anyone. There is a warrior here, at rest beside the mountain woman. Never once does his gaze leave her face. Viðarr remains deep in study, watching carefully for a reaction. Hope flickering in his chest.

Her expression, her tone of voice, it speaks volumes. Where Tenshi had questions, Viðarr had answers. They were reasonable. "We will make a permanent home eventually, but for now, we travel. I know there are others that share the beliefs of my people, and I want to bring them together. I want to search the north and find the perfect home within it," there's something musical to his tone. Excitement, and a lilting accent as he speaks. Viðarr's eyes glimmer softy, dancing with excitement. Who else, she asks. Another fair question. "My sister, Róta. My cousin, Iðunn. I have a few friends scattered across the north who I will speak with, too." Hs heart beats softly in his chest as he thinks of Tove, of Kiela. Viðarr needed to track them down, to ask if they'd come along too.

Viðarr nods, glad that she wouldn't be abandoning Hattori outright. The responsible thing to do, the right thing to do. "You are worth waiting for." A soft smile in his usually stoic features as he watches Tenshi. There was something about her in this moment, like she could and would share in the dream. The dream that he'd been spinning in his head for nearly a year now. Viðarr's heart soaring in his chest, he offers her the band's next planned location. "Emerald Valley, for this season. I will stay with the Stargazers until it's time." He offers the information with some weight to it where it sits between them. Hope. By the gods, he has hope.

"Viðarr"
[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.