gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-09-2023, 07:37 PM

Ghoul was in the middle of devouring his portion when the irritated flick of her ear happened. If he had seen it, he probably would have played into it to piss her off. Yet, she would be let off easy this time. Instead, he would finish the hare with nearly all the bones licked clean. Kicking the remnants away from them before settling down, he turned his chin over his shoulder to give her a questioning glance. Small and twitchy like one she said but he wasn’t so convinced. Honestly, she appeared more feral than anything.

A grunt of a laugh leaves his lips as she states he doesn’t act like a demon. “Real demons are not vicious for no reason,” he replies with a curling grin of his own as he reveals his own teeth to her. “I’m not so sure you want to like me,” his voice lowers in pitch as he moves his face closer to her’s. Holding stiff for a moment, he lets out a huff of air before turning his head back to look out across the basin.

“Mm, doesn’t really feel like my pack yet. Not sure if I’ll be kicked out or not, but for the time being the Alpha doesn’t seem to hate me being around,” Ghoul’s shoulders shrug because he’s being honest. Whatever Medusa had planned for the ex-Habari wolves was a mystery even to him. “I can take you there if you want. The Alpha would gladly take a little shit kicker like you in,” he teases as he steals one more glance at the munchkin before resting his chin on his paws.

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.