gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-09-2023, 07:42 PM

The idiot boy was surprised how quickly she crossed the space between them. His ruby eyes followed her every movement until she was right there beside him. Her scent was overwhelmingly similar to that runt’s scent and that asshole who had injured his brother. Ghoul wrinkles his nose but quickly decides that it would be better to keep his sour feelings at bay if she was going to be able to help him.

Watching her shift around him, he moves his ruby gaze down to his paws. Even as his cheek rubs into the dirty snow, he groans in pain. Tensing his muscles, he forces himself to wiggle his toes. “That I can do,” he rumbles in a strained tone through gritted teeth. “I-I’m recently healing from broken legs,” Ghoul admits as he looks back to the girl. The pain in his eyes is real and honest as he lets them flutter close. Boy was he exhausted.

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.