Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
04-09-2023, 08:31 PM

If all of the kings

Patrol had went on like normal for him, no issues, no need to call for help. Just a normal patrol. A normal day.

Or so he thought. He had entered the den with his normal huge grin, only to find it devoid of the pixie. But what made it worse was she was out without her companions or her vest. She had no armor, no weapons and no companions. At least the cat had been nice enough to cue him into where Lucette had gone.

He had half debated calling Bellamy for help but then what kind of combatant would he be? He had taken off like there was a fire under his tail in the direction that Ink had told him she had gone.

It took him a bit seeing as he had to skirt around the edges of the falls territory but he reached the shore in what felt like record time to him. His feet skidded to a halt as he panted and scanned for the pixie. He was frantic in his search. Bellamy would kill him if he let something happen to Lucy. If he didn't do the job himself that was.

He looked all up and down the shore then his widened gaze settled on her backside and with his hair standing on end, making him look like a big fluffy pup, he started towards her. There had been actual fear in his eyes but as he looked her over and she seemed none the worse for ware he started to settle down. Though the worry was still clear on his face as he came to stand beside her. "You tell me to be more careful, then you go running off without anyone or anything? You know how reckless that is Lucy?" his voice was breathy as he worked to catch his breath from his panic attack.

He hadn't even taken in his surroundings, too concerned with Lucette's health and safety.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Have their queens on the throne

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My soul and your soul are forever tangled The Shimmering Shore 07:13 PM, 04-09-2023 06:21 AM, 09-25-2023