Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-09-2023, 09:02 PM
The night was calm. She could count every star if she cared to. A look of wonder entered her eyes as Lucette drew in a breath. Nights as perfect as this… those were the sort of things she wanted to share with Bae-Syl. She allowed herself to relax, her guard lowered. She was being selfish, she knew that, but… it felt so right. The sound of heavier breathing, the sound of Bae arriving and fearful for her safety, caught her attention. She turned and, seeing the worry in his eyes she felt a pang of guilt. Her warm smile faltered and her ears lowered some.

"...I knew you wouldn't be long behind me." She admitted. That look in his eyes hurt. She lowered her gaze. "I was counting on it. That's why I had Rush and Ink wait. If you were late Ink would have found you. I know there was a little risk, but I promise I tried to make it as safe as I could." She drew in a breath, looking out to sea. But… she had scared him badly. It was just like how she felt seeing him injured, wasn't it? That same care, that same fear…

"Sorry…" The apology was quiet but sincere. She still didn't look at him, but she tried to shift closer to him if he'd let her. "My intention wasn't to worry you… I wanted you to see this place with me. But… pretty sure if mom or dad caught wind of it they'd be just as hesitant about me heading out." Lucy sighed. "But… this is important to me. You are important to me." She glanced at him again and managed to give a small smile.

"This place is called The Shimmering Shore. I was hoping we could spend some time here together before we go back."
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My soul and your soul are forever tangled The Shimmering Shore 07:13 PM, 04-09-2023 06:21 AM, 09-25-2023