gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-09-2023, 09:37 PM
The different birds that could be found within Ethne's lands and the rock candy would be the items that Sirius focused on. He would reveal that their home had provided them with an assortment of gems and they had the expert craftsmanship of not only their blacksmith but other members as well. Bellamy listened attentively, giving a nod as she processed the information. She could ask her son to help acquiring some of the birds… he'd already been able to do something and could likely pass his techniques on to other members.

"I feel like that should be managed easily enough on our end. Live capture will be a unique endeavor, but I'm sure that we can figure something out in that regard." It wasn't something she or her pack had handled before but she felt like it would be similar enough to getting pens for livestock, as Avalon was experienced in. "We'll need some additional time to get our method down. Into summer, if that sounds like a reasonable wait?" She asked. It would give time to acquire the other things as well.

Sirius seemed confident in the ability for the dagger to be made too. Bellamy's expression softened. "I… don't know much about weapon crafting, but I will give what information I can. The wolf it is for is small, very small… fox like." She'd estimate Gav's height with her leg. "He's an adult but fun-sized." A soft chuckle. "So it would need to be lightweight and easy to wield, with an emphasis more on the sharpness of the blade. It will be intended to wear an opponent down through slashing and blood loss rather than brute force." Gav wouldn't be keen on wrestling with the giants of Boreas or Auster after all.

"The metal… something sturdy… maybe a simple, small gem at the end in decoration? Orange would suit him." That would work.

"With the time needed for gathering things and crafting, perhaps it would be wise to set a time to send runners to each other's pack? I'm sure some of my wolves wouldn't mind stretching their legs. That is, if you believe that to be a sound idea." Bellamy was careful not to suggest over Sirius. They were both alphas and she wanted to be seen as an equal. Nothing above, but not below either. With any luck, that would be the end result of their interactions.
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.