An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

Samhain 2022
04-10-2023, 12:04 AM

She heard the sound of paws on pebbles, and her head tilted in the direction of the sound. She knew she had the right wolf when Andy’s voice came out from somewhere on her right. Her scent reached Kite a second later. The Princess sniffed at the concern in her sister's voice. “I don’t only call you when something is wrong, do I?” She asked, her voice a touch gruff.

Before she remembered that actually she did want something from Andy. But that wasn’t true, was it? She called Andy for plenty of things, didn’t she? She tried to think of something mundane, and instead plenty of instances of wishing a hunting or fighting partner came to mind.

She sighed.

“Well… there is something. But that's not the point.” She said, raising her chin slightly in a familiar, stubborn tilt. Lioness touched her paw, telling Kite the sun was far enough behind the mountains now. She pushed her bandana back and found the bright form of her sister. “Okay, so… let's say I wanted to tell you something. Do you swear not to tell anyone?”

"Speech"