size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
04-10-2023, 01:00 AM

Andy stands still, allowing Kite to approach her and gaze deeply into her pale eyes. The crystal eyes do not unnerve her and, in fact, she simple tilts head slightly in curiosity. Finally, her sister seems content to believe her and begins to she mull what she has to say it. Brows lift but she waits, a small smile beginning to form. Finally, Kite speaks and speaks… and speaks. In fact, Kite rambles. This is a side of her sister that the purple girl has never seen.

Eyes brighten as she explains, the long way around, about her friend in a pack down in Auster. Then comes the part where she needs help and Andy slowly nods. Mulling over all the information over for a long moment, she finally says, “I can talk to him for you. I’ll just tell him we want to go down and visit Briar. How long do you want to spend with your friend?”

If Kite is dead-set on visiting her friend, Andy wants to tag along to make sure her headstrong sibling doesn’t get into too much trouble. While she will be hiding some truth from her father, the girl does not see it as lying if she simply talks about visiting Briar and nothing else. But she does need to timeframe to give her father.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.