size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
04-10-2023, 01:56 AM

Kite begins to grin before her expression quickly freezes, her eyes grow wider. Confusion clouds Andy’s features, pulling her brows together as she tries to understand what is wrong with her sibling. Something has been wrong or off about the way her sister is acting. Kite had been gruff, guarded, angrier lately and it all seems to boil down to this friend. She stands there, really trying to understand when her sister clues her in.

Understanding dawns across her face, followed by ripples of a deep and profound sadness. Andy would be losing her sibling but not illness. No, she was losing her sister to another wolf. Her heart drops into her toes and she fights off the tears that threaten to begin forming in the back of her eyes. Softly, gently, she says, “You’re not coming home.” Emotions choke the words but, underneath it all, is acceptance. They have turned one and are now young adults; the world is their oyster, as many say.

Giving a soft nod to herself, Andy tries to catch her sister’s crystalized gaze before softly saying, “I will miss you.” There is so much more to those words but she cannot seem to express it. After a moment she shakes her head and straightens her stooped frame, asking, “What would you have from me?” Andy is ready and prepared to help Kite leave and, while a part of her will die watching her sister walk away, she wants to make sure Kite is happy.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.