gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-10-2023, 07:11 AM
Rogue was far too much like his father, to the point that Venom often called him his father’s name. Not that she was perfect about who was called what name, often she would go through the list of names before landing on the right pup she wanted to call for or scold. Though Venom knew exactly who she was dealing with right now, and the boy acquiesced to her potential reward. He had to be on his best behavior until it was getting close to bedtime.

He didn’t put up much more of a fight as she carried him to the den and the two of them snuggled up away from the other pups so she wouldn’t disturb their in progress nap with her story to Rogue. She grinned as he settled himself against her and gave up his desire for a story. He wanted a story about her, and the adventures that she had had in the past. Venom made effort to grin as she thought of an appropriate story. The first one to come to mind was the scariest day of her life.

"Well, have you heard about the day the volcano erupted?” She started, only giving him a brief moment to reply. "I was just about your age when the sky darkened with ash, and we were forced to leave this place. As the after effects fell over Ashen it became hard to breathe, the ground beneath our paws moved and rolled. I thought it was the end of the world.” She said with as much passion as a whisper could convey.

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No sleep, only play! Cryer's Ravine 06:27 PM, 03-09-2023 02:53 AM, 02-13-2024