An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-10-2023, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2023, 07:04 PM by Bellamy. Edited 1 time in total.)
Her little Hay came up the path with purpose. Bellamy could hear the power in her paws as she rushed towards her. Her daughter stopped only as she slammed into her front leg and though Bellamy winces ever so slightly from the impact she is quick to lower her head and embrace her child. Hay was taller than Gav now, even a bit taller than Nessie and Luce, but she was still smaller than most Bellamy had seen in Boreas and Auster… and that was okay. Her daughter had more than enough spirit to make up that size difference, a good heart and level head. Bellamy knew Hay was the right choice for Ethne's heir.

At Haydee's confession Bellamy draws back, offering her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry about that, my little one." She knew Hay hadn't been the only one. Her mate, other children, and even Bae-Syl in his way had been protective over her state. Helping how they could. She shouldn't have worried them… but… it was a good lesson to pass to her daughter. "Your mother should have asked for help sooner, rather than try and handle everything on her own. Ethne is a pack after all." That smile became a bit warmer. "Something you will need to keep in mind when you take over from me in a couple years, okay?" A quick lick is given to her daughter's cheek.

The next statement causes Bellamy's smile to waver. She shakes her head, giving a half hearted chuckle. "Your mother has fought demons far worse than that tiger. I assure you, more of its blood was on me than my own." She told the pup honestly. She had been ruthless. "...I thought I was going to lose you." Her ears lowered. "...and I lost my sense of self. The only thing that mattered was getting you out of its jaws and making sure it couldn't hurt you or anyone else again." Bellamy drew in a breath.

"Hay… I walk with shadows. Much of the time I am strong enough to keep them at bay, but the fallen twins Delusion and Calamity have come to me, and their agent, Chaos, lurks nearby." It had been a bit since she brought up the teachings of Foi. And these ones were not ones she had hoped to tell her children about.

"Do you remember when I told you about the God and Goddess, and the Eldest?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "...and about balance?" Bellamy drew in a breath. She was finalizing the lesson. She would be telling Haydee about the dark side of Foi, about the Dreamends and the Guardians, and what her episodes meant… what to look at for should anyone else had one and how to handle them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 464 Words
Total Word Counts: 1,512 Words
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.