Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
04-10-2023, 11:09 AM

Unfortunately for Bramble, her father was a busy wolf and would not always have time to train with her. At first, she had been upset by this realization until he had offered that she should go find a wolf by the name of Mercury. That this wolf was just as good as he was at fighting and could give her the practice she was looking for. So she had awoken that day as early as she could and left the chambers quickly to go find him. Excitement tingled in her toes as she took off running through the castle. Not really sure where she could find him, she headed down to the dojo. “Mercury?!” Bramble called out as her tail swung happily behind her. “I have a proposition for you!” The new big word she had learned felt good on her tongue as she slid past the door of the dojo with paws scrambling to grab purchase. Nearly falling on her butt, Bramble find got ahold of her long legs and rested against the door frame of the dojo. “Mercury, you in here?” She asked as she peered inside.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I wanna be big and strong like you! Amron's Castle 11:09 AM, 04-10-2023 08:30 PM, 10-22-2023