An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
04-10-2023, 01:49 PM
Kuroki thought he was a pretty good dad, a cool dad who totally knew what he was doing. Struggling the wiggle beans that were his and Cel's kids to Cy's den was easier said than done, but they managed, just about. Now that they were bigger and able to move about on their own without falling over with every other step, he figured it'd be smart to smush the two litters together. Easier that way, you know? More eyes and adult minds to stop them from doing stupid things..or dangerous stupid things, mostly. To him he loved them all the same, his little splodgy and or chimera beans. Plopping Aji and Hotate down on the floor, he gave his son a playful nudge with his foot, annoying as ever.

"Ahh, this takes me back to when me and my sibs left the den for the first time." He reminisced, putting on an old-timey, old man's voice for the drama. Responsibility wasn't something he had quite grasped yet, it was a work in progress for sure. "Anyway kids, do as your mums say."
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]