gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
04-10-2023, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2023, 05:52 PM by Sephiran. Edited 1 time in total.)

He heard Aresenn’s voice, but he didn’t pay attention to what he said. And, once he was out of earshot, his mind became engulfed by his mission. He was looking for two specific plants; chamomile, and agrimony. One he knew very well, and was common and easy to find. But the other, which was the little yellow flower agrimony, he wasn't well versed with. One was good for swelling and bleeding, and the other just helped with the healing process. Together, they would make a good salve to start with.

It took some time to find them both. He came across a lot more chamomile before he found some agrimony, but he was content with the amount nonetheless. He returned with a mouthful of vegetation, spitting them onto the ground before taking a seat. “Lucky for you, I’m multi-talented.” He said with a haughty smirk, meaning every word. He was so full of himself “But this is gonna cost you.” He separated the flowers from the stems with his paws, until he had a little pile of what he wanted. Then, he shoved the pile toward Aresenn. “Chew it up, and spit it onto my paw.” He thought the taste was disgusting, and wanted Aresenn to do the dirty work. “And after that…. Tell me about the history of the pirates.” He knew they raided packs, stole things, and hoarded treasures. But how did that all start?

"Speech"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.