gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-10-2023, 07:29 PM

A low hmm was all she would offer to his question about if she was having a terrible time but a playful light shone in her amber eyes. A single brow arched when he mentioned a Pirate and a Prince walking into a bar, and she pulled a face at the mention that they wouldn't serve yearlings. Seemed like a massive missed marketing opportunity to her. "We throw whole parties fer yearlings and drink isn't all that's on offer." she teased while creeping closer to close the small distance he had left between them. Sure she could kiss him again, but now it seemed like he wanted it, so she blew a puff of air in his face instead and pushed herself up on her paws.

"I went missin' fer days as a pup an' it was my brothers that came lookin' fer me. I don't know of any raids comin' up so I'm not expected anywhere. Besides, mum or dad'll send a bird if I'm needed back." Hoping the distance had helped him to drop his guard a little she darted in to try and land another surprise kiss on him. She bounded away a step or two and allowed her short tail to wave at her back. They should be on their way. "Hey do you think I'll need a disguise of some sort?"

"Speech"
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.