size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-10-2023, 08:07 PM

Punctual as always, Mercury did not keep the Aegis waiting long. Mercury would find the alpha seated in the middle of the ring, looking akin to something like a final boss in a game. His posture was relaxed, seated upright with his forepaws draped casually over the crossguard of his sparring sword as it stood upright pressed into the ground. Artorias smiled to his Vanguard and his friend when the dark-coated male entered the dojo, taking a moment to assess his surroundings before making an accurate statement of his observations. Mercury was a sharp one; it was why he had risen so quickly in the ranks. The obsidian and azure wolf chuckled and gave his friend a wry smirk, the gleam in his eyes full of excitement and mischief. "Something like that. Come, step into the ring and I'll explain."

Once Mercury had heeded his instructions, Artorias gestured to the sparring sword on the ground before the other male. "It's been a couple of seasons since we started your training with swords. You've been an incredible asset to the Hallows, Mercury. You're a dedicated and stalwart individual, someone with a hunger to progress and a drive for more. So today, I'm giving you the chance to earn more. We're going to spar, and you're going to show me all the practice you've been putting in to your training. If you win, I have a special prize for you. But if you don't, then you get to take all of my morning patrols for the next season." Artorias knew Mercury favored the evenings, and while not an outwardly awful consequence for losing, it should be just enough of a motivator for his friend. Plus it would mean he wouldn't have to get up so early after spending his nights tending to his mate as she went through another heat season.

Rising to his paws then, Artorias put a little flair into drawing his sparring sword, swiftly drawing the dulled blade from its sheath and twirling it into the air like a cheerleader's baton. He caught the hilt as it came down before it hit the ground, then spun the blade in his jaws before locking in a secure hold. Fiery amber eyes fixed to his Vanguard and he pointed to the sword on the ground with his nose. "Go on, pick it up. Show me what you've learned."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.