Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-10-2023, 08:39 PM

His small chuckle was enough to relieve Lucette that Bae-Syl wasn’t really mad. He was just worried. As he pulled her close she came willingly and snuggled up to the bottom of his chest floof. “That would have taken the surprise out of it! Though… this wasn’t really the way I wanted you to see the shore either.” The pixie frowned a little as she looked up at him… a frown that was very quickly replaced by a mischievous grin. So the entrance to the land was ruined… but the night was young and her parents were probably already asleep with her siblings. She scooted away, bouncing on her paws as she encouraged Bae-Syl to follow with her prancing. Her tail swished back and forth and the pixie stuck her tongue out at him.

“Sure do!” Well, sort of? She wanted to show him the bacterial and how it glowed and hang out with him. That was enough planning ahead, right? The pixie lowered her front half to the ground, wiggled her rump in the air, and then took off down the beach. No doubt Bae would follow. She glanced over her shoulder after him, green eyes shining with joy, as she shifted closer to the waves. The moment her tiny orange paws hit it the bacteria started to come alive, and with each step forward, the pixie had a blue trail begin to appear behind her.

“Catch me if you can, Bae~” Teasing, tempting… wanting him to follow. She felt her heartbeat quicken in her chest. These were the moments she wanted to last forever. Just the two of them.

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My soul and your soul are forever tangled The Shimmering Shore 07:13 PM, 04-09-2023 06:21 AM, 09-25-2023