Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
04-10-2023, 09:56 PM
That faint grin she had on her maw seemed to fade as Oki had asked her what had her all flustered. Well, mentally. And it wasn't much that he asked but moreso that he could look at her and tell. More of that sign for her to see even after their time and times apart, he was still one of the wolves that knew her best.

She paused, nearly stumbled on words to say to him. She felt like she could be honest with him at least. But showing any sign of weakness wasn't a part of her nature. That wasn't anything new. "I've joined this pack kind of recently." She wouldn't bore him with details, there wasn't much to give anyway. Just the usual what you would expect in pack life. Nothing exciting. Though, she wasn't sure if something to get her blood rushing was what she was after. "Lady seems nice and all or whatever. But, I don't know." Her gaze had been in the fire while she spoke with him now. Definitely more lost in thought. "Doesn't seem like there's any place I really fit in." Not that she showed it cut deep, but it did. Her siblings were finding their way in the world she supposed. She hadn't checked in in a while. Which made her believe so. She just seemed to be getting smacked by branches in her own path.

"Onyx Destruction"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.