ardent

War has come knocking at our door

Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
10-22-2013, 07:15 PM

ooc;; Taking a few minutes from my mountain of homework at Wolf's request, as Seraphim will be leading the pack at home during the war. I will be absent again after this post, and will note this on my absence.

-----

Word traveled quickly in Tortuga. He had heard the whispers shortly before the call reached his ears and was already making his way up the mountainside to greet the young lady who had loosed it, along with the rest of the pack. He had considered the possibility of war for some time, ever since he heard that one was brewing between the young Re's father and Valhalla, a pack Taurig had recently secured an alliance with. It was not surprising in the least that he would move with his allies against his father after the maiming that had taken place at his claiming of Tortuga.

Seraphim found the girl pacing in the clearing, obviously distraught. Maia, he greeted quickly, moving swiftly to stand before her. Thank you for calling. I appreciate your help in gathering the pack here. He lowered himself onto his haunches, wrapping his tail around his legs. He took a moment to consider who would head to the front to assist Valhalla and prayed that none of his children were involved in this war, especially Devya and Ares. Hopefully Devya would come up the path he just had with news of her safety and the safety of his son.

Don't expect Newt along, she's been preoccupied as of late, he noted to the young girl beside him. He had heard news of her death match and was unsure of its status, but doubted that she would be making the climb any time soon. He focused his narrow verdant gaze on the path before him and awaited the arrival of the rest of the pack to share the news.

talk, think

THANK YOU CANTTINA!