Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
04-11-2023, 12:23 PM

Bramble listened to her father's words with wide eyes and a gentle smile. Even as he nuzzled the top of her head, she would close them for a moment only to quickly look back at him. What he said was true, but she would have to admit that it was hard. She wanted to be just as good, if not better, than her siblings. If she wouldn't get so distracted or lost in her own head, everything would be so much easier! "I suppose you're right," Bramble admits softly as she attempts to pout but it is quickly replaced with a giggle as Artorias laughs and moves their topic onto the lesson at hand.

Following him through the choppy tide until they touched the sand, she practically danced the whole way down the shore. Her eyes would light up at the sight of the wading pool as he led her to it. The pup would not hesitate to jump in. No longer fearful that she would drown since her father was by her side, she splashed in without a second thought. As the water settled, she turned to Artorias and drank in his every word with her big teal eyes.

Turning her chin down to look at the surface, she pushed herself closer to the surface and relaxed her muscles. Her body would bob and wobble, unsure of how floating really worked before she got the hang of it. Looking up from the water to her father, a smile spread across her lips. "Am I doing it right?!" She squealed as she began trying to paddle her paws. Splashing a bit rambunctiously, Bramble made her way in a lopsided circle.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.